The Collections MAX Update Utility and System Tools provides an easy way for you to update debtor account information that is already contained within Collections MAX. This utility is an optional module that needs to be purchased separately from our web site and contains four automated system tools.
With this tool you can easily do the following….
- Batch import pdf, Microsoft Word, data, and text files and attach them to the documents and skip info section of Collections MAX Professional. This can be anything from credit reports, media, previous notes, etc.
Process a return file from your clients to automatically recall accounts and place them into any selected status.
- Easy one click export for data brokers like TLO and Microbilt.
Close out debtor accounts in states you are not licensed in using our State Licensing Tool.
Close out illegal payday loans in states that have outlawed them using our State Licensing Tool.
- Reset accounts just like they was originally imported by clearing notes and other settings with our Notes Washer Utility.
Fix addresses before exporting them with an Address utility in the new Export Utility screen.
You must be aware that the update tool will use the account number on the debtor account to do the update. The account numbers must be present in the data in order for the Update Utility tool to work.
The Utility is divided into three parts.
1. Update Mapping Utility – This is similar to the Import Mapping Utility found in Collections MAX Administrator. Here you will load your CSV file that you want to update and select the data in the drop down boxes that you want to update. At the end of the program you will export out a formatted file that is to only be opened in the Update Utility.
2. Update Utility – This tool will take the file that is generated from the Update Mapping Utility tool and update your debtor accounts
3. System Tools –
Documents and Skip Info Utility – New for 2018! Import pdf, Microsoft Word, data, and text files in a batch. This tool makes it easy to attach media to your debtor’s accounts.
Export System – Export data from the Collections MAX database to an Excel spreadsheet or CSV. You can select the custom field names to be included or not in your export and even export masked files. New options include fixing addresses that have “Returned Mail” or “Cannot locate Debtor” in the address by automatically reverting to the initial address log address.
Notes Washer – This utility allows you to reset the notes on your selected accounts to make them appear as if the accounts was just imported. There are also other options such as removing skips, promises, callbacks…etc to make your accounts appear to your collectors as new business.
State Licensing Tool – Makes it easy to close out or move accounts that are in states that you are not licensed in. Also includes a scanner to flag Pay Day Loans in states that have outlawed them.