Collections MAX Payment Runner is an automated credit card processing system that has the following features….
- Compatible with Usa Epay, Authorize.Net, and NMI gateways. You do not need to have a partner merchant account to use this software but Decca Payments customers can use this software for FREE as long as they are using their Decca Payments merchant account to process payments.
- Direct integration with Windows Task Scheduler allows you to set up to two different times you want the system to automatically process your payments (like 7am before work and 7pm after). You also have the option to manually run the software at any time.
- Software automatically logs into your Collections MAX database and processes all of your post dates and new credit card payments.
- Automatically handles all of your DECLINED payments. Enterprise type feature that automatically reschedules the payment for 2 days ahead and sends the debtor (if email address is on file) an email informing them of the declined payment. This gives the debtor time to either contact their bank or contact you for updated payment information. Decline system lets you determine how many times a payment can be ran after the initial decline before the system marks the payment as REVERSED. This feature alone can increase your revenue substantially.
- Capability to notify both you and the debtor of expiring credit cards. If there are extra credit card payments on file this software can send both an email to the debtor and notate it in it’s report.
- A detailed report will be emailed to you when this software runs to show you exactly what was processed and what was declined.
- Integration with Collections MAX Administrator 4.1 that gives you Payment Runner template options for debtors emails that include Last 4 digits of the customer credit card number, Rescheduled Payment Date, Declined Reason and the Credit Card Expiration Date.
To check to see if you have an NMI payment gateway if your gateway url where you process payments looks like somedomain.transactiongateway.com then you have a NMI gateway and this software is also compatible with NMI!