Collections MAX Administrator is the control panel of the Collections MAX Debt Collection System. The interface is point and click and extremely user friendly. This software is considered by many to be the easiest to use and is part of one of the most powerful debt collection software systems ever devised. Here are a list of features for Collections MAX Administrator.
- Process post dated credit card and ACH payments. *
- Post payments into the system using our Auto post feature.
- Send emails and schedule letters to the debtor from the payments screen.
- Fees system keeps track of fees and there is an option not to split fees with the client.
- Victory payments integration for check verification and ACH processing. *
- Export checks and credit cards to a csv file for batch processing via the Usa-EPAY gateway . *
- Military grade AES encryption protects sensitive payment data at rest and in transit. The software uses TLS 1.2 encryption for processing credit cards.
- View and adjust all collectors credits for payments received.
- Schedule Letters.
- Built in Mail Merge for letter templates. Works without Microsoft Word except to setup letter templates.
- Built in system to create email templates for debtor correspondence, payment receipts, and attachments.
- DOCX. to .PDF converter for converting Microsoft Word documents on machines that do not have Microsoft Word installed.
- Option to not schedule demand letters on debtor accounts if an email has already been sent.
- Assign Work screen lets you assign work to your collectors.
- Dupes scanner system makes sure that accounts that are tied together are assigned to the same collector.
- Batch import CSV files. Convert your Excel files to CSV and import them into the software instead of typing them.
- Manual account entry system.
- 35 + reports.
- Reports can be exported to pdf, excel, png, jpeg, gif, plain text formats and more.
- Reports can be batch emailed directly to your clients.
- 7 charts and graphs.
- Backup and restore database system.
- Permissions system for both collectors and managers. For collectors you can change how payments are credited, setup email access, enable or disable access to take and view payments and restrict searches to all accounts or only accounts that are assigned for Collections MAX Professional. For managers you can restrict what they can see and do inside Collections MAX Administrator.
- Status based automation system (when used in conjunction with Collections MAX Scheduler) can be setup to automatically do the following when an account is in a status for x number of days….change the account to a different status, schedule a letter, reassign the account, change the APR, change the contingency rate, add a fee, zero the remaining balance, and stop calculating interest.
- Two types of dashboards. One for the root user and one for your managers.
- Export accounts to Excel and CSV.
- Tmax and TCN dialer integration.
*Requires a compatible merchant account from one of our partners.