Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 11:49:43 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: All new members are manually verified so don't waste your time if your intent is to post spam in this forum!

+  Collections MAX - Debt Collection Software Forum
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Support
| | |-+  composition assistance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: composition assistance  (Read 1251 times)
moshe

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2016, 07:25:39 AM »

I am having a challenge in composing a ? in MySQL

I seek to create a list of file numbers where the status= active and there is NO call back

then with that list update the call back table with a call back date, time and comment so collectors can resuscitate these orphaned accounts

the joins are not working for me thanks for any assistance
admin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 07:40:39 AM »

Unfortunately this is more of a developer question instead of a user question.  Also callbacks aren't really supposed to be used that way in the system.  When you overload the callbacks you will confuse your collectors.  Woudln't the inventory viewer work better without massively over populating the callbacks table?

Then you wouldn't want all your callbacks to be the same time. 

What I would do instead is update dbase.starttime to whatever date you want.  This way you automatically put the accounts in the virtual work date which is controlled by the icons under the zip code.

Otherwise you will have thousands and thousands of accounts clogging up the callback system.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length